Step 1: Create account
To submit a product to the HKGBC Eco-Product Directory, please register an account.
- In homepage, click REGISTER NOW! button in homepage or click How to Apply > Registration in the navigation bar
- Enter the company name, address, telephone and other information
- Click Submit
Step 2: Submit your product
- Log in your account, click My Account > My Product Application > Submit New Product
- Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully. Click Agree if you accept the Terms and Conditions
- Follow the instructions and fill in the following information and/or upload relevant images and documents
- Product Information
- Upload Product Image
- Upload Certificate
- Click Save if your application is ready
- Click Add Another Product if you want to add more application or click Submit if your application is completed
Remarks: if you leave the application page when you are entering the information, you can always retrieve your application by returning to My Account > My Product Application > Submit New Product and click Edit to continue with your application.
Step 3: Payment
- By cheque
- Bank-in account
The approval results will be emailed to you within 20 calendar days (after full payment is made and submission of all required information), together with the Guidelines for the Use of the Eco-Product Directory’s Logo (the Guidelines) and a reply slip expressing the interest for the use of the Eco-Product Directory’s Logo (the Logo). Upon successful application, the applicant has the right to display the Logo on his/ her company’s website for promotional purposes. Yet, the applicant is required to comply with the Guidelines when displaying the Logo. Here is the template for displaying the logo on the applicant’s website:
[Name of the Product] is listed on the Eco-Product Directory as an environmentally friendly product choice for green building initiatives.
The applicant shall return the signed reply slip to HKGBC secretariat on or before the date specified in the notification email.
Upon receipt of the reply slip, the applicant will receive a high-resolution logo from HKGBC secretariat and may start using it in accordance with the Guidelines.
If, however, there is any insufficient information or lack of supporting document, you are advised to re-submit the documents within 60 calendar days, or else the application will be deemed invalid and not approved by HKGBC and no refund of the Fees will be made.
Step 4: View your submission history
Please log in your account and click My Account > My Product Application to view your application.
User can overview his submission history, approval status, payment status and published status.
If you have any enquiry, please contact HKGBC at email@example.com or 3994-8818 for assistance.